Friday 19 September 2008

19th September 2008

Firstly some good news I am now admin of the Brighton and Hove Albion section of Rivals.net . Plus that I now have full home access I am to make the site better than ever with better images and the site being regularly updated etc. The site should bring in a bit more income while jobhunting and get me out more.

Not much luck on the jobfront, but early days, and know uni graduates that are struggling.

Secondly due to being short on cash over the summer (apart from Pride in Brighton and the odd rave) not really had the opportunity to go out much, which has got me a bit down, hence why I have seemed a bit erratic recently with stuff like making magical surprise appearances at other peoples events (not walking into peoples bedrooms) etc and that I do apologize and will be more cautious and informative. Though due to sorting stuff out moneywise (saving money up and being better at dealing with my tiny funds) it is unlikely I will be making public appearances for a about a month to two months, which may delight some people.

I will be going to get some anti-depressants at the doctors tomorrow to try and control my depression a lot better, the counselling seemed to work but at one point this week did feel a bit glump as a few others may have noticed, so was possibly not that good.

Anyway keeping my spirits up and will keep people posted.

No comments: