Friday 5 September 2008

5th September 2008

Well the last week, I have begun my jobhunting. I have signed up to a few job search websites and also in the process of sorting out my slightly rusty CV. Due to slightly going over my web access which mean't I was well short on cash as well as clearing some debts its mean't I have been pretty restricted going out wise. Apart from attending some street raves in Brighton after Pride and then going to a nice rave at Black Rock last month, I have not really been out.

Though been to two Withdean matches, and witnessing Albions great start to the season, which has cheered me up a bit. That is a update on what is going on in my life. The other positive is I will be attending my college class award ceremony in Haywards Heath on the 15th September 2008, and look forward to meeting some of last years classmates again.

Music:
Been listening to a mix of underground Psy-Trance, Lisa Lashes - Lashed, Stone Roses, 80's cheese pop, and been addicted to the old skool underground rave anthem Cedric Winkleburger's - Take It Easy.

No comments: